Friday, August 15, 2008

Better Sex Summer Erotic Fiction Contest - Semifinals

Martin's Dream
I had a Sleepless Night last night. I dreamed about Snow White and a Vampire wearing Sensible Shoes. The was a girl named Penny and she was reading a story called Penny's Pleasure in the back seat of a car caught in a Traffic Jam. I kept shouting, "I'm innocent, I'm innocent," to a judge who said, "you are Innocently Corrupted." I woke up realizing I needed to blog about our Better Sex Erotic Fiction Contest Semifinals.

Last Weekend To Vote...Round One
Here is how the votes shape up as of Friday around lunch:

Story 1: "Sensible Shoes"
9%
Story 2: "Innocent Corruption"
26%
Story 3: "Penny's Pleasure"
7%
Story 4: "Snow White & the Vampire"
39%
Story 5: "Traffic Jammed"
5%
Story 6: "A Sleepless Night"
13%

Your Vote & A Writer's Dream
Your vote may make a writer's dream come true because our top prize is worth over $2,500. The money is important, but most of our writers are also looking for some street cred. They want confirmation, support and encouragement.

Remember three stories will become finalists. Read the stories and vote for your favorite even if they aren't winning this round because your favorite could still win the GRAND PRIZE.

Why am I so tired today? Must have been that crazy dream I had last night :).

Have a great weekend everyone.

Martin
msmith @ bettersex . com

No comments: