Friday, December 19, 2008

Better Sex Holiday Deadline

Holiday Deadline Is Here
We have arrived at the procrastinator’s holiday. Today is December 19th and almost the last day of our Free 2 Day Shipping on all purchases over $89. To say that option has been popular would be a VAST understatement. Our customers have been on that t-bone like a pack of hungry dogs.
SUNDAY = LAST DAY FOR FREE 2 DAY

Procrastinator's Reward
I too am a procrastinator. I meant to mail my father's present from the office today....didn't happen. I went on an interesting journey for my father this year, a web journey. I wanted a signed book written by a billionaire and had no idea how to achieve it, so I "crowd sourced" it. Crowd sourcing is putting a question out to the web and letting a Wisdom of Crowds thing happen to help solve a problem. You can read the entire story on ScentTrail, my personal blog if you are interested. Finding Ted Turner, was a fascinating journey. Now I just have to get the book in the mail headed to the desert.

Monday = Free Overnight for $100

I know as I write this some of you will think, "Wait until Monday." That, in no way, is my advice. One thing I recognize is a deadline and I know I am there on my gift for my dad and you guys are there if you desire some Better Sex for the holiday. If you are reading this on Saturday BUY TODAY and buy enough for FREE 2 DAY ($89). Getting into the warehouse queue earlier this time of year is better than later (believe me).

If you don't need some lovin' by 12.25 then remember we comp your standard shipping at $59.00. I know $59 can seem like a lot in this economy, but it is less than dinner and a movie and pleasure from our gifts last MUCH longer (guaranteed). Everything you buy on BetterSex.com comes with our no questions asked money back guarantee and if we comp the shipping you have risk little.

Don't Worry
This is a tough time of year. Lots of parties, deadlines, thinking about the New Year and crazy stuff going on. What I know, for sure, is stuff happens (and I was thinking of another word lol). If stuff happens to your order with us we will fix it. If you get that shinny cool toy and it isn't everything you expected, let us know and we will make it right. Worry about love not your BetterSex.com order, and we can help you not worry so much about Love too :).

Buzz Team
If you are interested in helping us change the world, be sure to sign up for our Buzz Team. We've had exciting conversation with manufacturers about sending prototypes to our Buzz Team for their feedback BEFORE products go to market. How cool would that be? We've already helped one manufacturer decided to completely reformulate a toy. If you like to be involved, get free stuff and write your opinions (in very specific ways) join our Buzz Team.

How to join the Better Sex Buzz Team.

Quick Note to BetterSex.com Web Team
This has been an amazing year for BetterSex.com. Every team member but me is new. The GREAT news is every new team member is AMAZING. I am very proud of how a bunch of new people came together to learn fast, support each other and help our customers. I call web changes "scene changes" and, just as in the theater, scene changes can get crazy and complicated. We didn't miss a scene change this year despite some serious bumps. GREAT JOB GUYS! I am proud to work with every one of you and am looking forward to 2009.

Happy Holidays
I am heading for some out patient knee surgery next week. This is the cost of every five yard carry in high school football (never get old is my advice), so, before I am under anesthesia, I wanted to THANKS to everyone who purchased from BetterSex.com this year. Even if you didn't help World Peace by buying a sex toy from us, we appreciate your involvement, support, ideas and care. You don't have to give us money to be part of our family, but those were always MY favorite relatives (LOL). My birthday is January 1st. I could tell my cheap relatives easily. They gave me 1 present to cover both occasions (Christmas and my New Year's Day birthday). Our BetterSex.com customers are GENEROUS people who mean the world to us. We see our mission as serving you and hope we've helped, in some way, this year. We will look to improve and help next year too.

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays,

Martin
msmith(at)BetterSex(dot)com

No comments: